How it all works...
Tuesday - Saturday, 11am - 6pm
Tuesday - Saturday, 11am - 3pm
*Our patio is currently closed
- Orders made BEFORE 5:45 pm on Tuesday - Saturday are eligible for same-day pickup and can be picked up anytime before 6pm.
-Retail orders made AFTER 530 pm will be ready for pickup the following business day.
- Orders made after 530 pm Saturday through Monday will be ready on Tuesday.
- You will receive one notification letting you know we received your order and another one once your order is packed and ready for pickup.
- When you arrive to pick up your order, please give us a call with your order number and we will set it on the table near the front door.
- Orders go out for delivery after 3pm (Tuesday - Saturday only).
- Delivery fee is $5
- Orders made BEFORE 3pm on Tuesday - Saturday are eligible for same-day delivery.
- Orders made AFTER 3pm on Tuesday - Saturday get rolled over into the next business day’s delivery cue.
- Orders made after 4pm Saturday, on Sunday, and Monday will be delivered Wednesday evening after 4pm.
- You will receive one notification letting you know we received your order and another one once your order is packed for delivery (all deliveries go out at 3:30pm).
*Please note some geographic delivery restrictions may apply. Enter your zip code at checkout to see if your order is eligible for delivery.*
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions, comments, concerns you may have — whether about the ordering process itself, wine selection inquiries such as having a personally-curated mixed case put together for you, or any opportunities for improvement — we’d love to hear from you!!
Thank you so very much for your continued support, patience, and understanding,
The Girl & the Vine
How we work to help keep us all safe:
- We follow FDA guidelines for the food service industry in preparing and packaging your orders including pre-existing food safety guidelines on hand washing and glove use as well as new mask regulations.
- We routinely wash our hands, and wear gloves and masks while packing and dropping off orders.
- We routinely disinfect all packing workspaces and contact points.
- Each of us promise to maintain social distancing guidelines outside of work and not to come to work if showing any symptoms of illness.